I would like to use a rechargable battery with my JeeNode...
1) What type of battery do you suggest me? LiPo, NiCh? I am a little confuse...
2) What is the best way for recharging it through a solar panel?
3) Can I have a charging circuit with my JeeNode? What happens with JeeNode power when charging the battery? Do I have to disconnect JeeNode during charging?
4) I was thinking to recharge the battery when the voltage drop under a specific value... How can I measure the voltage of the battery?
5) If I am not using the power from the solar panel (the battery does not need charging), does this mean that the panel will be off shorter?